Whether you’re getting your drone out for the first time in the summer or packing it away for the winter, or just want to proudly take care of it, we offer a unique 8 point service plan which includes:
- Visual inspection for any cracks, fractures or other structural defects to the shell and props.
- All sensors, motors and autopilot visually checked and calibrated.
- Full “lid off” interior inspection for any signs of corrosion or potential component failure.
- Any required firmware upgrades performed.
- Calibration of camera and gimbal (if fitted).
- Test of any video downlink equipment (if fitted).
- Full clean and replacement of any stock graphics.
- Full final flight test by a senior pilot.